Virginia Executive Institute Alumni Association
VEIAA logo 2019 [View Image]As the alumni association for the Virginia Executive Institute, the Virginia Executive Institute Alumni Association works from the assumption that leadership and management development in state government should be a continuous learning process.
VEIAA programs include regularly scheduled policy breakfasts, conferences and other events designed to reinforce VEI experiences and provide an opportunity for alumni to come together and discuss significant policy and administrative matters affecting the commonwealth.
To extend the VEI experience by providing opportunities for education, professional training, leadership development, and networking with fellow alumni and state leaders to achieve enhanced performance of state government.
- Develop opportunities for Alumni to learn, connect, serve and lead.
- To provide continuing education in leadership development.
- Enhance communication and collaboration opportunities among state government executives.
- Create a forum to recognize and promote the qualities and assets of the VEIAA.
- To actively recruit participants for VEI.
Connect with Us: