Step by Step
Learn About eVA
The eVA website provides a great deal of useful information about registration, billing and payment of the eVA fee, and the many advantages of eVA registration.
A summary of the transaction fees for vendors is below:
- DSBSD-certified SWaM Businesses: 1 percent, capped at $500 per order.
- Vendors that are not DSBSD-certified SWaM Businesses: 1 percent, capped at $1,500 per order.
VCU does not receive any revenue from these fees. VCU instead pays a corresponding agency eVA fee to the Commonwealth's Department of General Services. Certain types of purchases are exceptions to the eVA transaction fee. These exceptions are determined by the Commonwealth of Virginia. View eVA Exemptions list for current list of exceptions.
Complete Online Registration
- Go to the eVA Registration page
- Vendor registration is on the right-hand side of the page
- Click the blue 'REGISTER' button and then enter your information. A PDF guide and a ‘How To’ video are below the Register button in case needed.
For More Information
Email: eVA Customer Care | Toll Free Phone: (866) 289-7367