Use an eCatalog:
Many day-to-day purchases can be made through eCatalog vendors. These vendors provide a wide range of products and services most commonly purchased at the university. eCatalogs are also easy to use and streamline the ordering, invoicing, and receiving of goods and services. Each of the available eCatalogs are available in the Showcase of RealSource and are categorized by the goods and services they provide.
Learn more about eCatalogs using the RealSource New User Help Guide.
SWaM eCatalog Showcase:
VCU is committed to supplier diversity and to promoting business with small, women, and minority-owned (SWaM) vendors. Several SWaM vendor eCatalogs are available for use and provide many of the most commonly purchased goods including office supplies, laboratory and research equipment, and software products. The SWaM Showcase on the RealSource homepage highlights currently available SWaM vendor eCatalogs.
Departments can also discover diverse suppliers by searching for specific goods, services, and products using VCU SWaMSearch.com.
- Learn about Compliance »
- Understand the Procurement Methods »
- Ensure Vendor is Set Up in eVA & RealSource »
- Check on-Campus Vendor COVID-19 Certification »
- Make a Purchase of $10,000 or Less »
- Make a Purchase over $10,000 »
- Search for an Existing Contract »
- View Exemptions List »
- Buy Catering Services »
- Buy Copiers/Printers »
- Buy Equipment Maintenance »
- Buy Express Mail and Delivery Services »
- Buy Furniture »
- Buy Office Supplies »
- Buy Stationery »
- Buy Fuel »
- Buy Technology Hardware and Software »
- Receive in RealSource »
- Understand Contract Administration »
- Learn about Wireless Communication Devices »
- Learn About VCUQ »
- Learn About Early Payment Discounts »
- Use a Customs Broker »