Go to topView graphic versionView graphic version
- Student Services Center
A one-stop shop where students can get answers to questions regarding their enrollment at VCU.
1015 Floyd Ave.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Student Services call center
Records and Registration services
- Registering for classes
- Withdrawing or dropping from classes
- Providing copies of student schedules
- Processing transcript requests
- Processing enrollment verifications
- Updating student address information
- Explaining registration holds
Financial Aid services
- Collecting and reviewing financial aid documents
- Checking disbursement status
- Reviewing accounts for outstanding items
- Providing information on alternative funding sources
Student Accounting services
- Providing copies of and explaining student bills
- Verifying payments and refunds
- Explaining any accounting-related holds
- Accepting third party scholarship checks and billing authorizations