What researchers need to know about StudyFinder
StudyFinder displays data about actively enrolling Virginia Commonwealth University studies in a way that's intuitive and user-friendly. This information is extracted from ClinicalTrials.gov and augmented with data from the OnCore clinical trials management system, when available.
To help potential participants better navigate and connect with University research opportunities, we encourage you to periodically review your studies and update the description and contact information, as appropriate.
Please also be aware that people may email you via StudyFinder to inquire about a study. We urge you to work directly with these potential participants, and to contact the StudyFinder team with any questions.
How to update your study
You can update select study information on this website or directly in the source data (ClinicalTrials.gov and/or OnCore).
To update your study on StudyFinder:
- Click on the black "Look up/Edit Study Information" button toward the bottom of this page.
- Log in using your VCU eID.
- Look up your study information by entering the System ID, which is either Study NCT ID from ClinicalTrials.gov, or Protocol ID from OnCore.
- Ensure the primary contact is a suitable person for potential participants to reach out to via email.
- Save your changes by entering the secret key, and clicking the "Update Trial" button at the bottom of the page.
This version of StudyFinder is customized and supported by the Wright Center for Clinical and Translational Research at Virginia Commonwealth University. The VCU Wright Center is part of a national CTSA consortium and is supported by award No. UL1TR002649 from the National Institutes of Health's National Center for Advancing Translational Science. StudyFinder was developed by the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) and is supported by the NIH Clinical and Translational Science Award at the University of Minnesota: UL1TR002494. Sign In
- 1200 East Clay Street
- Box 980261
- Richmond, Virginia 23298-0261
- Phone: (804) 878-1531
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org