After you’re admitted
Congratulations on your decision to attend Virginia Commonwealth University! The Transfer Center is here to help keep you engaged and successful at VCU.
Once you’ve received your VCU admission offer, visit the accepted students checklist for details on how to pay your tuition deposit, establish your VCU eID, submit final transcripts and more. We also encourage you to connect with our Transition Leaders.
Orientation will give you a chance to acclimate to VCU, ask questions and get to know more about your degree program and career goals. After you register for Orientation, complete the Ram Ready modules to prepare for your orientation day and download the Navigate app to your smartphone or tablet. Finally, schedule an appointment with your advisor through the Navigate app before your Orientation date (virtual, phone, or in-person) to discuss your first semester's registration.
Campus resources for transfer students
- Summer 2020 Newsletter - Getting Involved
- Summer 2020 Newsletter - Getting to Know Richmond and Campus
- Summer 2020 Newsletter - Paying for College
- Transfer student organizations
- Campus Learning Center
- Career Services
- Dining Services
- Parking and Transportation
- Off-Campus Student Services
- Residential Life and Housing
Visit VCU A to Z for a complete list of resources.