At the Virginia Commonwealth University Transfer Center, we work with prospective, incoming and currently enrolled transfer students to ensure a smooth transition to VCU and successful progress toward graduation.
Our services include:
- Unofficial credit evaluations for prospective students
- Transfer pathways and guaranteed admission agreements for students enrolled in the Virginia Community College System and Richard Bland College
- Workshops for VCCS and RBC advising staffs
- Pre-admission and supplemental advising
- Transition programming to help new transfers connect to the VCU community
- Progress monitoring from admission to graduation
Prospective Student Advising Request
If you are a prospective or admitted transfer student who would like to meet with an adviser, please fill out our online request form: Transfer Advising Request.
Admitted and Current Students
Earning Credit Outside VCU: Are you a current student looking to earn credits outside of VCU? Submit the Request to Take Courses at Another Institution Form to avoid duplicating previous course work or violating VCU graduation policies. Your request must be approved before you can register for any courses outside VCU.
Missing Transfer Credit? Please fill out this form if you feel that transfer credit is missing from your record, or that a previous degree you've earned is not reflected on your DegreeWorks: Transfer credit inquiry form