1. Make sure Edit Mode is ON
Edit Mode Blackboard [View Image]
2. Within a course go to a content area (i.e. Course Documents, Assignments, etc.)
3. Click Tools and select Kaltura Media.
4. Enter a Name and enter text to describe the content (optional)
5. Click Add Media. The Kaltura Uploader is launched allowing you to upload a video, record from webcam or select from previously uploaded content (“My Content”).
6. Follow the wizard steps to add the media. After adding the media, it will be represented in the Content Editor as a thumbnail taken from the video/media file. You may choose to add the media to the Course Gallery and select other options from the Options section.
7. Click Submit to add the media content to the content list and to the course gallery if selected.