Can't view the video above? Watch it on YouTube instead.
Submit your Certificate of Immunization and supporting documentation on time to avoid a hold on your registration! Submitting vaccine records online is preferred, but you may also email, fax, or mail records to Student Health. Deadlines are listed below.
If you need further assistance, please call (804) 827-8047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Log on to the the Student Health Web Portal with your eID and password.
2. If you are submitting your Certificate of Immunization or Influenza Vaccine, click on the "You have pending forms" link or the "My Forms" tab at the top of the webpage.
3. If you have already submitted your Certificate of Immunization and need to update your record with missing/additional vaccines (other than Influenza), no additional online forms need to be completed. Go directly to Step 4. Examples include updated vaccines for Tetanus, Hepatitis B, Covid, etc.
4. Go to the "Document Upload" tab at the top. Choose "Immunization Vaccine Documentation" and upload a copy of your immunization record(s).
5. Please allow up to 15 business days for your records to be updated.
Submitting your Certificate of Immunization via the Web Portal is preferred, but you may also email, fax, or mail completed forms and vaccine documentation to:
When submitting your Certificate of Immunization, be sure to complete the correct form. Completing the wrong form may lead to unnecessary testing and fees:
If you are a Health Sciences student, your Certificate of Immunization and vaccine records are due 30 days BEFORE your program start date. Even if your specific program requires you to submit a Certificate of Immunization to its office, you will still need to send a separate copy to University Student Health Services.
If you are NOT a Health Sciences student, you have up to 30 days AFTER the semester begins to submit your Certificate of Immunization and upload documentation.
All students in the schools of Dentistry, Health Professions, Medicine, Nursing, and Pharmacy are required to have an annual flu vaccine, unless your program is on the Health Sciences Exempted Programs List or you have submitted a Health Sciences Influenza Vaccination Exemption Request.