Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics, Rutgers University, NJ, May 2006.
Dissertation Advisor : Doron Zeilberger
Master of Science in Mathematics, Temple University, PA, May 2001.
Advanced Diploma in Mathematics, ICTP The Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics Italy, August 1996.
Master of Science in Mathematics, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia, June 1994.
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia, June 1990.
Enumerative and Algebraic Combinatorics, Hypergeometric Series and Generalizations, Symbolic Computation, and Combinatorial Number Theory
- M. Apagodu, D. Zeilberger, Searching for Strange Hypergeometric Identities by Sheer Brute Force, INTEGERS, 8(2008), A36.
- M. Apagodu, D. Zeilberger, FIVE Applications of Wilf-Zeilberger Theory to Enumeration and Probability, Latest Advances in Symbolic Algorithms”, World Scientific, Aug. 2007.
- M. Apagodu and D. Zeilberger, Multi-Variable Zeilberger and Almkvist-Zeilberger Algorithms and the Sharpening of Wilf-Zeilberger Theory, Adv. Appl. Math.
- M. Apagodu, Infinite families of accelerating series for some classical constants using the MWZ Method, J. of Discrete
- Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Sciences, Volume 7 no 1 (2005), pp. 11-24.
- M. Apagodu and D. Zeilberger, Sharp Upper Bounds for the Orders of The Recurrences Outputted by the Zeilberger and q-Zeilberger Algorithms, J. Symb. Computation, 39 (2005), 201-207.
- M. Apagodu, Series Evaluations of a Quartic Integrals. Ramanujan J., 24 (2011), 147-150.
- M. Apagodu, D. Zeilberger, Some nice sums are almost as nice if you turn them upside down. J. Combinatorics and Number Theory, Volume 2 (2010), issue 1, Paper Number 5.
AMS and MAA