Math 141 Stretch
“Stretch” sections of Math 141 are intended for students who did NOT place into a regular section of Math 141 on the Math Placement Test. Successful completion of a Stretch section satisfies everything that a regular section satisfies. The Stretch sections differ from a regular section in several ways:
- The class meets for an additional hour each week. (Summer hours adjusted accordingly);
- The class size is limited to 25 students;
- The class has a mandatory attendance policy;
- Failure to attend all class meetings will result in reductions to your final grade according to the details which will be outlined in the course syllabus;
- The class has frequent graded assessments;
- Failure to complete the class with a passing grade does NOT entitle you to enroll in a regular section of Math 141 in another semester;
- The student must sign an “Agreement Form” indicating that they understand and agree to abide by the additional rules and requirements of the Stretch section.
Review Summer 2021 Math 141 Stretch Sections.
Request an override for a Summer 2021 Math 141 Stretch Section.