COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
Please note that we are currently adhering with VCU COVID-19 guidelines. We are currently operating under room occupancy limitations and reserve the right to decline your event. Our Education Specialists and our Operations team are here to help making your event successful during this pandemic.
We follow VCU policy about Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Surgical face mask and a face shield is required
- 6 foot social distancing rule is in place
- When performing task with equipment with another person, both the facial shield and the face shield is required.
- *note – our Center will not provide this PPE
- Gloves will be provided for wear when performing the task on the equipment
- Frequent hand-washing/sanitizing is recommended/preferred
- We will provide cleaning solution, along with instructions for wipe down of training equipment after the event.
- Approximately 10 minutes will be needed in between sessions for cleaning