Postdoctoral Associate, 2016-2019, Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota
Postdoctoral Associate, 2014-2016, Electrical Engineering, University of Minnesota
Ph.D. 2012, Physics, University of Central Florida
M.S 2008, Physics, Eastern Michigan University
B.S. 2004, Physics, Soonchunhyang University, South Korea
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
- 3D Printing and Bioprinting
- Neural Regeneration Devices
- Origami-Inspired Self-Folding
- Biomedical Devices
- 3D Printed Stem‐Cell Derived Neural ProgenitorsGenerate Spinal Cord Scaffolds, D. Joung, V. Truong, C.C. Neitzke, S.‐Z. Guo, P.J. Walsh, J.R. Monat, F. Meng, S.H. Park, J.R. Dutton, A.M. Parr, M.C. McAlpine, Advanced Functional Materials 28, 1801850 (2018).
- 3D Bioprinted In Vitro Metastatic Models via Reconstruction of Tumormicroenvironments, F. Meng, C. M. Meyer, D. Joung, D.C. Sorby, M. C. McAlpine, A. Panoskaltsis-Mortari, Advanced Materials 31, 1806899 (2019).
- 3D Printed Polymer Photodetectors, S. H. Park, R. Su, J. Jeong, S.-Z. Guo, K. Qiu, D. Joung, F. Meng, M. C. McAlpine, Advanced Materials 30, 1803980 (2018).
- Self-Assembled Three-Dimensional Graphene-Based Polyhedrons Inducing Volumetric Light Confinement, D. Joung, A. Nemilentsau, K. Agarwal, C. Dai, C. Liu, Q. Su, J. Li, T. Low, S.J. Koester, J.-H. Cho, Nano Letters 17, 1987-1994 (2017).
- Tunable Optical Transparency in Self-Assembled Three-Dimensional Polyhedral Graphene oxide, D. Joung, T. Gu, J. H. Cho, ACS Nano 10, 9586 (2016).
Research Group Link
Google Scholar Profile Link