Publications and Presentations
- A. Casey, C. Campbell, and G. Triplett, “Optical absorbance study of three phosphorylatable amino acids using confocal Raman Spectroscopy to better understand energy transfer mechanisms of protein modification,” SPIE BiOS: Imaging, Manipulation, and Analysis of Biomolecules, Cells, and Tissues XVII, San Francisco, CA, February 2019.
- C. Campbell, and G. Triplett, “A comparison of simulated and fabricated gold bowtie nanoantennas for molecular fingerprinting,” SPIE BiOS: Nanoscale Imaging, Sensing, and Actuation for Biomedical Applications XVI, San Francisco, CA, February 2019.
- M. Hren, C. Campbell, and G. Triplett, “Simulation and design of plasmonic gold bowtie nanoantennas,” SPIE BiOS: Nanoscale Imaging, Sensing, and Actuation for Biomedical Applications XV, San Francisco, CA, February 2019.
- G. Triplett, J. Shanks, L. Floyd-Miller, “Engagement in Practice: The Student Engagement Continuum (SEC) - Opportunities and Challenges for a sustainable pipeline enhancement model at an urban institution," American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference, Salt Lake City, June 2018.
- G. Triplett, "Developing Big Ideas & Assembling A Collaborative Team," 2018 NSF EFRI Workshop: Convergence and Interdisciplinarity in Advancing Larger Scale Research, Alexandria, VA, May 2018.
- A. Casey, C. Campbell, G. Triplett, “Induced Strain Analysis of Branched Chain Amino Acids via Raman Spectroscopy,” SPIE Translational Biophotonics, Houston, Texas, May 2018.
- A. Casey and G. Triplett, “Salient features of strain incorporation in individual and multicomponent amino acids using confocal Raman spectroscopy,” SPIE Photonics Europe, Strasbourg, France, April 2018.
- D. Mueller and G. Triplett, “Development of a Multi-Objective Evolutionary Algorithm for Strain-Enhanced Quantum Cascade Lasers,” Photonics, Volume 3, Issue 3, 2016