Every two years, we use the American College Health Association-National College Health Assessment to collect data about college students’ health habits, behaviors, and perceptions. This online survey is sent to a random sample of our undergraduate and graduate students and covers a wide variety of health topics pertinent to academic success.
- Health education, personal safety, violence, relationship issues
- Alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- Sexual health and contraception
- Weight, nutrition, and exercise
- General health behaviors – immunizations, routine exams, sleep
- Mental health and stress
- Impediments to academic success
- Demographic variables including- work hours, volunteer hours, participation in campus groups, etc.
We use this information to better inform our services and to educate our campus community on important health topics. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about our research.