Examples of courses created in error:
Hide a Course
1. From the eLearning tab, look at the My Courses module.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the My Courses module (when hovering, it says, "Manage My Courses Module Setting").
3. Uncheck the boxes under all of the columns that are to be hidden.
4. Click Submit.
To hide your courses from the Portal
1. Log into myVCU.
2. From the Blackboard gadget, click on the Edit link in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Take the check mark out of the boxes that corresponds to courses that are to be hidden
4. Click Save.
Important Note: If you are an instructor, be sure to make the course unavailable so that students can no longer see the courses that are no longer in session. For more information, go to Make a Course "Available/Unavailable" for Student View.
This article was updated: 05/17/2017