You can verify if students completed an assigned peer review. In the peer review page, you can view all peer reviews left on a student's submission. You can also view a single review left by a student for an assigned peer review. Peer review comments also display in SpeedGrader along with any other comments left on the assignment.
Students don't automatically receive a grade for completing a peer review. If you want to award points for peer reviews, you can create a no submission assignment in the gradebook and assign points manually.
Note: When anonymous grading is enabled, instructors cannot view peer review comments from the peer review page.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Assignments link.
Assignment Index Link [View Image]
2. Click the name of the peer review assignment.
3. In the sidebar, click the Peer Reviews link.
Peer Reviews Button [View Image]
4. In the Peer Reviews page, locate the student assignment with peer reviews you would like to view. To view all peer reviews left on a student's submission, click the student's name .
Peer Review_Select Student Assignment [View Image]
5. To view a single review left by a student for their assigned peer review, click the assigned student's name.
Peer Review_Select Individual Assignment [View Image]
6. Each comment includes the name of the reviewer and the time they made the comment.
View Peer Review Comments [View Image]
If you added a rubric to the assignment, you can view the peer reviewer's rubric assessment. To switch between reviews, select another name from the Show Assessment By drop-down menu.
To close the rubric, click the Close icon.