- Technology Services
- Teaching and Learning
- Unpack your Bags; VCU has Moved to Canvas
- Incompletes from Blackboard to Canvas
Incompletes from Blackboard to Canvas
In the event that you have students who were unable to complete your course in Blackboard, follow these steps.
- Identify all students who require access to the current course(s) that were previously delivered in Blackboard.
- As previously recommended, you should have already downloaded the Blackboard Grade Center for your own records
- Request a Continuous Enrollment Course Shell
- In the new continuous enrollment course shell, manually enroll the student(s) previously identified in step #1.
- Create the assignments or tasks that student(s) still need to complete into the new continuous enrollment course shell.
NOTE: Assignments, tests, discussion posts, etc. that a student may have completed in Blackboard cannot be uploaded to Canvas. If you downloaded the grade center, you can manually transfer those grades into Canvas.