To sign up and complete the "Accessibility Fundamentals for the Web" course, first login to SiteImprove Academy using your VCU credentials. The initial login creates your user account in the system.
Directions to access SiteImprove Academy.
If you have never logged into VCU's SiteImprove, follow these steps:
- Sign into VCU's Siteimprove at https://siteimprove.vcu.edu. This automatically creates an account for you. (Notice you don't have any websites under your management; you'll need to request access to websites.)
- On the upper right, to the left or your name, click "Help Center and Academy" A drop down menu will appear, and the very bottom option will be "Academy." Clicking on "Academy" will take you to the training system with the url address "siteimprove.litmos.com."
- Click on the upper left of the page, where you see a link for "Course Library."
- Under the available course listings is the required "Accessibility Fundamentals for the Web" course.
- When you select the "Accessibility Fundamentals for the Web" course you will see the four required modules.