Share Print

Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) was flagged for Unusual Enrollment History because you received a Federal Pell Grant or Direct Loan funds at multiple education institutions during the previous four academic years. The Department of Education requires that before awarding additional Federal Student Aid, VCU must confirm enrollment information reported on your FAFSA.

You will need to submit a copy of the requested transcripts directly to the Office of Financial Aid. The Office of Financial Aid does not have access to the information provided to the Transfer Center.

Please note that transcripts needed for the Unusual Enrollment History appeal can be official or unofficial transcripts.

(Financial Aid > Eligibility) 

Last updated: 2021-02-18 11:12 AM 2058-1494066
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?

Still need help?

If you can't find the answers to your questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.

Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond, VA 23284 (804) 828-0100

One moment please..
Your request is being processed.
View graphic versionView graphic version