Share Print

To change your action on a financial aid offer, you must complete and submit the Financial Aid Change Form. You may submit this form via email, fax, or in person at the Student Services Center. It is recommended that you meet with a financial aid counselor to ensure that the form is completed accurately prior to submission.

Please note, you can cancel loans before the loan is disbursed or within 14 business days after it has been disbursed. For loans that have disbursed within 14 business days, please be aware that reducing (cancelling) the loan could create a balance due immediately to VCU.

Once the form is received, allow 3-4 business days for it to process. During peak periods it may take longer.

Financial Aid Office Contact Information

(Financial Aid > Awards)

Last updated: 2021-03-31 03:06 PM 2058-1493639
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?

Still need help?

If you can't find the answers to your questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.

Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond, VA 23284 (804) 828-0100

One moment please..
Your request is being processed.
View graphic versionView graphic version