Share Print

When you have considered your options and are sure that you no longer want to attend college and receive financial aid, you must let us know that you want to cancel your financial aid.  

To request that your aid be cancelled, you may use one of the following options: 

Option 1:

Forms can be faxed, mailed, or submitted in person:

Option 2:

(Financial Aid > General Information) 

Last updated: 2021-03-31 03:30 PM 2058-1545846
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?

Still need help?

If you can't find the answers to your questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.

Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond, VA 23284 (804) 828-0100

One moment please..
Your request is being processed.
View graphic versionView graphic version