Skip to content Top
- Home /
- About Us /
- Staff /
- Staff Directory
Amanda M. Echterling
Head, Licensing and Acquisitions
- Assistant Professor
- Licensing and Acquisitions
- M.S. Library Science, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, 2004
- B.A. Communications, North Carolina State University, 2001
Previous professional experience
- Buyer Senior, James Madison University, 2011-2013
- Buyer Specialist, James Madison University, 2010-2011
- University Contracts Administrator, James Madison University, 2007-2010
- Acquisitions Librarian, Radford University, 2006-2007
- Instruction and Reference Librarian, Mary Baldwin College, 2004-2006
- Mary Baldwin College
- Introduction to Public Speaking, Department of Communication
- Information Literacy
- Virginia Association of Governmental Purchasing J. Brad Oakley Scholarship, 2011
- Echterling, A. (2013). Contract administration training program. Presented at Virginia Association of State College and University Purchasing Professionals Buyers' Conference, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Echterling, A. (2012). Contract administration training program. Presented at National Association of Education Purchasing District II Annual Meeting, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Echterling, A. (2012). Discussant on panel "Software Licensing in Virginia: Exploring Best Practices for Software Procurement and Policy" at Virginia Software Summit, Fairfax, VA.
View graphic versionView graphic version
- Echterling, A. (2008). Procurement librarian. Info Career Trends.
- Echterling, A. (2006). Tips for professional presentations. Info Career Trends.