Shared resource cores
VCU Massey Cancer Center's shared research resources are essential to support the extensive research portfolio of Massey scientists. Massey supports the following cores:
- Biostatistics Shared Resource (BSR)
- Cancer Informatics Core (CIC)
- Cancer Mouse Models Core (CMMC)
- Flow Cytometry Shared Resource (FCSR)
- Microscopy Shared Resource (MSR)
- Structural Biology Shared Resource
- Tissue and Data Acquisition and Analysis Core (TDAAC)
- Transgenic/Knock-out Mouse Facility Shared Resource (TG/KO)
- VCU Lipidomics/Metabolomics Core (VLMC)
VCU offers a number of other core laboratories that facilitate a wide variety of research and are available for use by Massey Cancer researchers. Learn more
All publications that include results, services or products generated by the VCU Massey Cancer Center Shared Resources must include the following acknowledgement in the manuscript:
"Services and products in support of the research project were generated by the VCU Massey Cancer Center [insert name of core] Shared Resource, supported, in part, with funding from NIH-NCI Cancer Center Support Grant P30 CA016059."
PubMed Central (PMC) ID numbers are required for those publications that use CCSG-supported shared resources. All of Massey Cancer Center's shared resources are supported by the CCSG.