Plan to attend our virtual Preview Week!
Accepted students, VCU wants to host you during our upcoming Spring Preview Weeks! Join us virtually from Monday, April 12 through Thursday, April 15 from 5-7:30 p.m. nightly to hear from faculty, staff, current students and alumni from all of our schools and colleges. We also encourage you to check out the virtual tours of our Monroe Park Campus and residence halls as well as our student resource fair.
Registrants should check their email nightly about an hour before the event start time for the link to access our virtual Spring Preview Weeks. If you have questions, please feel free to email Karrie Bell, admissions event coordinator, at email@example.com.
Virtual Student Resource Fair hosted daily during the Preview Weeks
ACE-It, Academic Advising, Alumni Relations, Career Services, da Vinci Center, Global Education Office, Military Student Services, ROTC, RamTech, REAL (Relevant, Experiential and Applied Learning), Recreational Sports, Student Accounting, Parking and Transportation, Student Conduct and Academic Integrity, TRIO, University Student Commons and Activities, VCU Aspire, VCU Pipeline, VCU Libraries, Office of Continuing and Professional Education, VCU Police, Student Health Services, Writing Center
Chat live with representatives from VCU's Office of Admissions
The Office of Admissions invites you to join our admissions counselors for a live Zoom session with Q&A. These special sessions will be conducted Monday through Thursday from 5-7 p.m. during each Preview Week.
During the Preview Weeks, the Office of Admissions will host a Q&A session especially for Spanish speakers. These sessions will be hosted on Monday and Wednesday from 6-7 p.m.
Durante la Semana de Preestreno, la Oficina de Admisiones acogerá una sesión de PyR especialmente para hispanohablantes. Estas sesiones se llevarán a cabo el lunes y miércoles a las 6-7 p.m.
April Live Chat Session Schedule
Monday, April 12, 2021 from 5-7:30 p.m.
- College of Humanities and Sciences from 5-7 p.m.
- Transfer Resources from 5-7 p.m.
- School of Social Work from 5-6 p.m.
- Orientation from 6-7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 from 5-7:30 p.m.
- College of Engineering from 5-7 p.m.
- Pre-health advising from 5-7 p.m.
- Pre-nursing, pre-clinical laboratory sciences, pre-dental hygiene, pre-clinical radiation sciences
- Student Financial Management Center from 6-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 from 5-7:30 p.m.
- School of the Arts from 5-7 p.m.
- School of Business from 5-7 p.m.
- School of Education from 5-6 p.m.
- Pre-professional health advising from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Pre-medicine, pre-dentistry, pre-pharmacy, pre-physical therapy, pre-physician assistant, pre-occupational therapy
Thursday, April 15, 2021 from 5-7:30 p.m.
- Honors College from 5-7 p.m.
- Residential Life and Housing from 6-7:30 p.m.