Alternate branding configurations
Certain schools, centers, etc., have the option of using a shortened version of their name for certain applications at their discretion and when approved by their dean, VP or donor(s).
However, the full name should always be used on formal invitations, business and legal documents, co-branding, and building signage.
Full names vs. shortened names
Alternate branding configuration, example 1 [View Image]
Alternate branding configuration, example 2 [View Image]
Units eligible for shortened names are:
- L. Douglas Wilder School of Government and Public Affairs (Wilder School)
- Johnson Center for Critical Care and Pulmonary Research (Johnson Center)
- C. Kenneth and Dianne Wright Center for Clinical and Translational Research (Wright Center)
- Weil Institute of Emergency and Critical Care Research (Weil Institute)
- Langston Center for Quality, Safety and Innovation (Langston Center)
- Richard T. Robertson School of Media and Culture (Robertson School)
- Relevant, Experiential and Applied Learning (REAL)
View graphic versionView graphic version
©2021 VCU. All rights reserved.