View graphic versionView graphic version
VCU Academic Resources
- Academic Learning Transformation (ALT) Lab models and inspires connected learning for a networked world through faculty development, student engagement, communities of practice, and technology-enhanced active learning.
- Campus Learning Center (CLC) offers free tutoring, peer-led study groups, academic coaching (for help with study skills, time management, test strategies, etc.), and more. Zoom or in-person formats are offered for tutoring or coaching services. Supplemental Instruction is only available via Zoom.
- Career Services offers individualized career and professional development to undergraduates, graduate students, and recent alumni.
- Focused Inquiry Learning Lounge (FILL) is available to students taking UNIV 111, 112, and 200.
- Math Help Center provides support for lower level math classes.
- Student Accessibility and Educational Opportunity (SAEO) offers students with documented disabilities assistance with determining eligibility and academic accommodations on the Monroe Park campus. Health Sciences students can request assistance through the Division for Academic Success (DAS) on the MCV campus.
- The Writing Center offers free consultations along any stage of the writing process for any discipline. Online services are available 7 days a week. In-person services will return Thursday, March 4, 2021. Appointments can be scheduled online or by phone.