- Enterprise Analytics & Advanced Research
- Portfolio - Conference Presentations
- What factors are most important in determining whether a first-time student is retained after their second year?
- Are these factors different for students who are receiving financial aid?
- Where do these not-retained students go?
Why This Study?
- VCU six‐year graduation rate is 62%, there is a desire for improvement.
- Enhancing six‐year graduation rate lines up with VCU’s commitment to student success.
- Higher graduation rates.
SAS Global Forum 2016
How to bring macro variables and their values from the server to the local workspace and vice versa?
For assistance accessing information related to our programs, please contact the Office of Institutional Research and Decision Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.