- Featured Faculty: Dr. Nathan Gillespie, Ph.D.
- Featured Postdoc: Lance Rappaport, Ph.D.
- Featured Student: Chelsea Sawyers
- VCU Honors Six At Faculty Convocation
- Michael Neale, Ph.D. Recipient of VCU Distinguished Scholarship Award
- University Will Recognize Distinguished Faculty At Annual Convocation Event
- Advanced Genetic Epidemiology Statistical Workshop – Oct. 23-27, 2017
- Researchers at VCU and Sweden’s Lund University Conclude Pregnancy is Powerful in Ending Drug Abuse
- Combining Structural Equation Modeling With Genomic Approaches
- Featured Student: Ashlee Moore
- Featured Postdoc: Christina Sheerin, Ph.D.
- Understanding The Brain Mechanisms Involved in Alcohol Use and Misuse
- Featured Student: Jessica Bourdon
- Featured Student: Elizabeth Long
- AYATS Seeks to Identify Risk for Internalizing Disorders
- Featured Postdoc: Roseann Peterson, Ph.D.
- The 2016 VIPBG Excellence Awards Announced
- VCU, Swedish Study Finds Resilience Protects Against Risk for Developing Alcohol Use Disorders
- Featured Student: Cassie Overstreet
- Methodological Development And Statistical Genetics
- Featured Student: Elizabeth Do
- Personal Experience Leads To Career In Anxiety Disorders
- Featured Postdoc: Anna Docherty, Ph.D.
- The Genetic Underpinnings Of PTSD And Stress-Related Drinking
- VCU, Swedish Study Finds Marriage Protects Against Risk For Developing Alcohol Use Disorders
- Whole Genome Sequencing In Multiplex Families
- Featured Postdoc: Robert Kirkpatrick, Ph.D.
- VCU, Swedish Study Finds Schizophrenia Risk Better Predicted By Deviation In Intelligence From Family
- Exploring The Psychometrics Of The RBIQ
- The Genetics Of Intelligence – Part 2
- The Genetics Of Intelligence – Part 1
- VCU and Partners Receive $5.7M To Continue Transformative Study Of Clinical Depression
- Dr. Vladimirov Receives $400K Alcohol Dependence Grant
- Brain Structure, Function & Human Development
- Featured Student: Jeanne Savage
- VCU Researchers And Int’l Partners First To Identify Shared Risk Genes For Anxiety Disorders
- Understanding The Etiology of Psychiatric Illnesses
- Featured Postdoc: Tim Bigdeli, Ph.D.
- Genetic Epidemiology
- Molecular Genetics and Genomics
- Student Researches ‘Subtle Biological Differences’ Of Addiction
- The 2015 VIPBG Excellence Awards Announced
- Structural Modeling and Biostatistics
- Featured Student: Mackenzie Lind
- VCU Psychiatry Professor Honored With Prestigious Award From The National Academy Of Medicine
- VCU Receives $5 Million Grant To Study Adolescent Brain Development
- Females More At Genetic Risk For Developing Insomnia Than Males, VCU Study Suggests
- AGES Workshop – Oct. 26-30, 2015
- Alexis Edwards Receives Student Mentor Award
- VCU Researchers and International Partners Are First To Identify Risk Genes For Clinical Depression
- Featured Student: Megan Cooke
- From DNA To Human Being With Lindon Eaves, Ph.D.
- VCU Researchers Discover Schizophrenia Risk Diminished By High IQ
- VCU Receives $1.6 Million Grant To Study Pathways That Lead To Substance Use Disorders
- Study Reveals New Information About The Genes And Biological Pathways Involved In Schizophrenia
- Criminal Behavior: Older Siblings Strongly Sway Younger Siblings Close In Age
- Study Examines Role Of Religious Devotion In Substance Use And Abuse
- Unlocking The Puzzle of Anxiety and Depression
- Genetics Of Addiction: Twin Studies
- New Patterns Found In The Genetic Relationship Of Five Major Psychiatric Disorders
- Changing Attitudes About Mental Health – Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Virginia Institute for Psychiatric and Behavioral Genetics
Richmond, Virginia 23298