- No labels
Where to submit your request
- Go to the VCU IT Support website at: https://go.vcu.edu/itsupport
- On the left-side of the IT Support home page, select the box labeled School/Unit Specific Support.
3. On the College/School/Department screen, select the option for School of Medicine.
4. On the School of Medicine screen, select the option for SOM Application Services.
5. On the SOM Application Services menu, select the option which best describes your request:
- Annual Process/Maintenance: Initiate a recurring maintenance step or process.
- Data Extract: Request an export of data from one or more systems.
- Error/Issue: Report an error or bug.
- Help/Consultation: Request a meeting with the team to discuss your need/idea.
- Modification to Existing Report: Request changes to an existing self-service report.
- Modification to Existing System: Request a new system feature or enhancement.
- New Project: Request a new project.
- Procurement: Request for commercial or 3rd-party software
- Request New Report: Request a new self-service report.
Ticket Details Section
This field is pre-populated with the name of the user entering the request. If you are entering a request on someone’s behalf, edit the name. To ensure the correct name is entered, enter the requestor’s eID and click on the Find Related Item then select the name from the Related Items pop-up.
|Select from the drop-down menu (Affiliate, Employee, Faculty, or Student).|
|Business Unit Name|
The Business Unit Name will pre-populate with “School of Medicine”.
|Alt Phone||Enter an alternative phone number if needed (your VCU office phone number is captured in the system).|
|Alt Email||Enter an alternative email address if needed (your VCU email address is captured in the system).|
|Description||Enter a detailed description of your request. Include the primary features this product/service will introduce if applicable.|
Other Details Section
|Special Instructions||Click the link to access a guide for filling out this form.|
|Requesting Unit||Enter the name of the business unit for the request (e.g. "DO - Curriculum Office").|
|System Name||Select the system the request is for. Select "N/A" if the request is for a new project.|
|Priority||Enter a priority level for this request. By default, your request is assigned a "Medium" priority.|