- Open Finder.
- Within the top menu bar, click on the Go dropdown.
- From the Go menu, select Connect to Server.... (or press Cmd + K)
- In the Server Address field, enter the following paths, substituting
DEPT with the department name listed in the list below and
eID with your eID.
Click the plus sign (+) after entering each address to save them to the Favorite Servers section.
- Highlight the server that you want to connect to and click the Connect button.
- When prompted for your login credentials, enter your eID and eID password (In certain circumstances, you may need to precede your eID with RAMS\, like RAMS\eID).
- You should now see shortcuts to the file shares on the desktop.