For Windows 10 PCs, please follow these steps to establish a connection:
- Click the Start button.
- Click Computer/This PC.
- Click the Map network drive button in Begin typing This PC and wait for the results
(NOTE: If manually mapping on a VCU Health computer - it may rename This PC to match your VCU Health username, look for the icon on your desktop instead)
- Within This PC, select the File tab and then choose Map network drive from the toolbar. This will open the Map Network Drive window.
- Select an unused drive letter from the Drive: dropdown.
Enter the following folder in the Folder field:
Check the box to Connect using different credentials.
Click the Finish button.
- When prompted for your login credentials, enter your eID and eID password.
(if you're on a VCU Health computer, then you will likely need to enter your eID as such: RAMS\<eIDHere>
- After submitting your credentials, a drive which contains both department share folders and your home folder will be mapped.
For Macs, please follow these steps to establish a connection: