Skip to content Top
- VCU Libraries celebrates Open Education Week March 1-5
February 25, 2021 — VCU Libraries celebrates Open Education Week, a global event to share and learn about the latest achievements in Open Education worldwide.
- Students: Apply by May 1 for Friends of VCU Libraries scholarship
February 23, 2021 — Inaugural Friends scholarship open for applications.
- Deadline March 28: Annual design contest offers $500 prize to student or recent alumni
February 22, 2021 — The Friends resprise annual design contest.
- Art goes virtual at annual Black Lives Matter show
February 16, 2021 — The Black Lives Matter RVA Art Show features works from dozens of artists that highlight inclusivity and racial justice.
- Spring semester update: Expanded digital content and changes to VCU Libraries in-building services and hours
January 22, 2021 — Be aware of changes at VCU Libraries for spring 2021.
- Affordable course content awards: Four new faculty projects underway
January 11, 2021 — Four new projects selected for financial awards that support creation of open, afforable materials.
- Author of ‘Franchise: The Golden Arches in Black America’ to deliver VCU Libraries’ 2021 Black History Month Lecture
January 11, 2021 — Marcia Chatelain, Ph.D., a professor of history and African American studies at Georgetown University and author of the new book, “Franchise: The Golden Arches in Black America,” will deliver VCU Libraries’ 20th annual Black History Lecture.
- Health Sciences Library hours will change Jan. 11
January 7, 2021 — Due to lower building traffic, operating hours at the Health Sciences Library will be adjusted effective Monday, Jan. 11.
Social Media18th Annual Black History Month Lecture 12 [View Image]
View graphic version
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more.
- Social media