Why support Massey
When you give to VCU Massey Cancer Center, you make cutting-edge research and innovative treatments possible for cancer patients in Virginia, the. U.S., and worldwide. As one of only two NCI designated cancer centers in Virginia, we pride ourselves on translational medicine that takes new discoveries from the laboratory bench to the patient bedside in order to save lives and provide better quality of life for those battling cancer.
Your generous philanthropic support helps Massey:
- Recruit and retain outstanding physicians and researchers who bring crucial cancer expertise to our team.
- Expand the number and geographic reach of clinical trials to accelerate the discovery of new cancer therapies and prevention measures.
- Build upon our unique position to provide quality cancer care to underserved populations and reduce health disparities across Virginia.
- Provide our research faculty with state-of-the art technology, equipment and facilities.
- Fuel partnerships with pharma and biotech companies to develop new cancer treatments.
- Leverage philanthropic dollars to seek grant support.
With your help, we can continue to make incredible strides in the fight against cancer.
We invite you to read our latest Philanthropic Review to see how philanthropic contributions from the community are invested in the progress against cancer.