Tuition Deposit Instructions
Pay your tuition deposit online
Accepted students must pay their tuition deposit before they can sign up for Orientation or register for classes. To pay online, you will need your eID and password, as well as your V-number.
Follow these steps to pay your deposit online.
- Log in to eServices using your eID.
- Click the "Applicant" tab in the main menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select to pay the admissions tuition deposit.
- Scroll to bottom of the next screen to confirm that you want to pay the admissions tuition deposit.
- A new tab will open and bring you to the payment screen (showing a $0.00 balance). Click "Deposits" at top on purple banner.
- Follow prompts and enter desired deposit amount. All students accepted into VCU undergraduate programs, with the exception of those accepted into programs in the School of the Arts, must submit a $100 tuition deposit. The tuition deposit for the School of the Arts is $300. (Note that the system will allow a maximum payment of $5,000.00.)
- Enter payment information.
- Submit your deposit to reserve your spot at VCU.
- Please allow one to two business days for processing to occur once your deposit has been submitted.
Requesting a tuition deposit waiver
Under certain circumstances, including having applied for financial aid or being awarded a scholarship, accepted students may request to have their tuition deposit waived. Please submit the Offer of Admission Response Form to request a tuition deposit waiver.