Stephen F. Rothemich, M.D., M.S.
[View Image]Associate Professor
Department: Department of Family Medicine & Population Health
Phone: (804) 828-5883
- Physician Informaticist, VCUHS
- Medical Director, Enterprise Analytics
- Quality and outcomes in family practice
- Smoking-cessation counseling in primary care
- Integrating intensive smoking-cessation counseling from quit lines into the cessation activities that primary care practices provide to patients
Awards and recognition
- Received the four-year Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars award from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in 1999
- M.D. – Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
- M.S., research training – Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
- B.S. – Lynchburg College, Lynchburg, Va.
- Residency, family medicine – Chesterfield Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Fellowship, family medicine faculty development – Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
- Faculty member at the University of Kansas Medical Center
- Medical review with the Coordinating Center for AHRQ’s Evidence-based Practice Center Program from 2003-07
Keywords & Interest Areas
- Family Practice
- Practice Based Research
- Outcomes Research
- Functional Health Status
- Primary Care
Back to Listing