- Two social workers with masks review information on a laptop; red background with blood platelets [View Image]
- Gary Cuddeback, Ph.D., associate dean for research. Cuddeback portrait with blue shirt and green sweater. Textured black background [View Image]
- Background gradient of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple, with black paw prints and portraits of Angela Matijczak, Jennifer Murphy and Camie Tomlinson [View Image]
- Image: Smiling student with dreadlocks and hoop earrings. Green, gold and blue coloring overlay on a view of downtown Richmond. [View Image]
- Image description: students walking across campus [View Image]
- Description of image: Landscape skyline of daytime downtown Richmond and James River with three small images to the right of clasped hands, legal paperwork and hands holding a ball. [View Image]
Our B.S.W. Program prepares students for beginning-level practice through an innovative curriculum and individualized attention.
Our M.S.W. Program helps students find their focus as advanced practitioners through intensive course work, research and field experiences.
At VCU, you won't find us working in isolation, disconnected from the world around us. We're engaged in our thriving urban culture, on the ground, using our expertise, talents and discoveries to actually make a difference wherever it is most needed. We make it real. »