Features and How To
- myVCU is mobile and tablet friendly
- The ‘My Stuff’ tab allows you to add, remove, and rearrange gadgets
- Gadgets to view information and single sign-on into university systems
- Tabs are based on your role at VCU
Customize 'My Stuff' Tab
- To customize where gadgets display on your myVCU page, place your cursor over the gadget heading and drag.
- To add a gadget, use the add (+) icon on the left-side of the page to display the add dialog. You can search for a gadget and drag it onto your 'My Stuff' page or click the ‘Add’ link beside the gadget’s name. This is not available in mobile.
- To reset customizations, use the ‘Reset’ option located in the menu.
- For reference, view the Customize myVCU video.
Set Home Tab
- To set the default Home Tab, use the 'Set Home' button in the menu.
- Click the gear icon on gadgets to refresh content and update preferences (when available).