Facilities Informatics & Technology
Facilities Informatics and Technology (FIT) provides strategic planning, business intelligence and analytics, technical leadership, development, support, and training for IT systems in FMD. FIT supports a variety of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions, hybrid/custom integrations of commercially available software, and bespoke, in-house developed applications to address unique business requirements where commercial software fails to meet FMD or university needs.
To request assistance with any FMD IT system please email email@example.com.
|Jason Fortney||Director, FIT||(804) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lisa Beggs||Business Informatics & Solutions Architect||(804) email@example.com|
|Mary Young||Lead Systems Programmer/Developer||(804) firstname.lastname@example.org|
Our Current Portfolio
- Facilities Management Integrated Work Management Systems (AiM, Go mobile apps, AiM Extender, and Facilities Self Service customer support)
- FMD Business Intelligence (Tableau, BIRT, IQ)
- AiM integration with Banner ERP, RealSource procurement, FM:Interact space management, and e-Builder capital project data
- Facilities asset management (AiM, AssetSync)
- Facilities Operation Center / Emergency Call Center
- University space management systems (FM:Interact, planAXcess, AiM)
- Building automation control systems (Virtual Facility, Siemens Desigo, Johnson Controls Metasys, Tridium Niagara AX)
- Capital Planning and Project Management support (e-Builder, AiM)