TERMINALFOUR is a developer and provider of content management systems (CMS) and services. It specializes in providing WCMS to educational institutions, government, and international bodies. As VCU’s official CMS, Technology Services is responsible for administering the system.
Also known as a content management systems, a CMS is a web application that gives users the ability to edit website content without advanced HTML/Web-authoring knowledge.
TerminalFour was created with higher education in mind. Because of this, T4 is uniquely positioned to fulfill the robust and technical needs of VCU’s ever-expanding community.
It depends. If any of the following would benefit your current website, please contact the T4Admin for more information.
- allow non-technical users to easily update website content
- allow website content updates from any computer with an internet connection
- organize images and files (i.e. pdf documents)
- archive and version older pages for easy restoration
- allow administrators to create publishing workflows, (i.e. person A can edit and send to person B for approval and publishing).
All TerminalFour websites are pre-approved for VCU's Jupiter server. Jupiter features multiple redundancies to ensure uptime even in the worst conditions. If you wish to be hosted elsewhere, you will need prior approval. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes! See this PDF for when and how.
Upcoming T4 Basics Classes
Loading Training Classes...