Website access for separating employees

As part of the separation process from VCU, employees with website access should submit a Service Desk ticket to have their access revoked before their separation. Departments who have recently had an employee leave before having their access revoked should submit a Service Desk ticket on behalf of the former employee. Website access includes content management through the university's CMS, web server account access, blogging profiles, wiki contributor access or other departmental application access.